Your pet’s digestive health and overall well-being is a top priority.
Many pets may be in need to proper enzymatic support. If your pet has gastrointestinal issues, or is a senior pet, then our BioCore Enzyme blend may be just what they need to get the most nutrients out of the food they are eating.
Why BioCore Enzymes?
BioCore is a high quality enzyme blend that provides maximum support for digestion of nutrients. See the components below:
Protease (21,000 HUT)
Protease (4,000 PC)
Protease (50 SAPU)
- Ensures the highest degree of protein breakdown with a mixture of acid, neutral and alkaline proteases which are effective through a wide range of pH levels, working through all portions of the digestive tract
Amylase (3,500 DU)
Glucoamylase (9 AGU)
- Allows digestion of carbohydrates during their transit through the gastrointestinal tract. The amylase hydrolyzes the starchy foods and liberates polysaccharides and maltose; the glucoamylase further hydrolyses polysaccharides producing glucose.
Alpha-galactosidase (150 GalU)
- Assists in breaking down certain polysaccharides and carbohydrates generally found in beans and legumes. When these types of carbohydrates are not properly broken down, the result can be excessive gas formation.
Lactase (1,000 ALU)
- Breaks down lactose (a disaccharide) into glucose and galactose. Lack of this enzyme may result in adverse reactions to milk and other dairy products — often called lactose intolerance.
Invertase (400 SU)
- Helps in the digestion of refined sugars that are common in modern diets by splitting sucrose into its component sugars, glucose and fructose, so they can be utilized.
Lipase (500 FIP)
- Assists in the breakdown of fats and lipids which plays an important role in the absorption of fat-soluble nutrients including vitamins A, D, E and K.
Acid Maltase (14 MaltU)
- hydrolyze the alpha 1,4 and 1,6 glucosidic bonds in starch, glycogen and other polysaccharides.
Peptidase (2 AP)
- Helps to digest protein producing amino acids that are important building blocks in the human body. The amino acids are used to build muscles, metabolic enzymes, neurotransmitters and many other essential biochemicals.
Suggested usage: Pet parents give:
Dogs <10kg – 1/2 scoop / day, 10-30kg – 3/4 scoop / day, >30kg – 1 scoop / day, or as otherwise directed by your pet’s health care provider. Administer with meals in divided doses per day to support digestion.
Ingredients (per serving = 1 scoop): BioCore Enzyme blend 50mg, hydrolyzed collagen protein (contains fish / shellfish) 426mg.
Container has 90 servings.