Terms of sale and returns
Terms of sale
When making an online purchase from Vykon Inc., you agree to pay for the contents of your Vykon Inc. shopping cart, including the shipping cost and any applicable taxes. The total amount due is clearly displayed on the cart check out page and indicated next to ‘Total.’ The total amount due will be debited from your method of payment as soon as the ‘Place Order’ button is clicked.
Every effort will be made to accommodate cancelation requests of less than 24 hours’ notice but cannot be guaranteed.
You may contact customer service in the following ways:
By email at email@example.com.
Or by phone at 613-621-5052 | 1-800-732-5962.
We’re proud to offer you a 30-day (from shipment date) money-back guarantee on all products sold through Vykon Inc.; with the exception of those classified as Customized Supplements via vykoncustoms.com.*
Refunds will be applicable on products returned, and received, within 30 days of the shipping date, products must be unopened and in their original packaging* and use of a shipping service that provides delivery confirmation (tracking number) is required. The customer is responsible for the return shipping costs. Once we have received your return in house, we will give you a full refund less your original shipping cost. To initiate this process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone at 1-800-732-5962. Refunds will be issued to your original payment method (credit card).
Vykon Inc. is not responsible for missing, damaged, or stolen packages via couriers – for these kinds of issues, Vykon Inc. will manage refunds and replacements on a case by case basis.
Contact Customer Support at email@example.com or 1-800-732-5962.
*There are no refunds on Vykon Customized supplements. Classification for customized supplements are those where “Add-ons” have been purchased.
At Vykon Inc. we respect the privacy needs and concerns of our customers. Any personal information, including your name, address, email address or phone number that you provide is extremely important to us. We respect your privacy in handling Personal Information relating to you and your transactions made through vykonsupps.com or vykoncustoms.com. This Privacy Statement describes the Personal Information we gather about you, what we do with it, the safeguards we have in place to protect it, and how you can control our use of it. By visiting or using the Sites, you agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by this Privacy Statement, and you are accepting the practices described in this Statement.
When you provide Personal Information to our website(s), you are consenting to the manner in which Vykon Inc. will collect, use, disclose, and otherwise manage your Personal Information, as set out here:
What Individuals May Use The Site
The Site is not intended or designed to attract users under the age of 18. We do not collect Personal Information from any person we know to be under the age of 18. If you are under 18, we ask that you not send us any Personal Information.
The Site is intended for users from Canada, the United States and those not governed by privacy policies of other countries. Users from Europe are advised not to disclose Personal Information to Vykon Inc. Information sent to us will be housed on servers located in the Province of Ontario, located in Canada.
Your Personal Information
Your “Personal Information” is information that identifies you; or is linked to you as an individual. The personal information we collect may include contact and payment information like your name, email and physical addresses, phone numbers, and credit card information. When you ask us to ship an order, we may collect information you provide us such as the name, address, and phone number of the recipients. For certain transactions, we may be required to collect information to comply with legal requirements.
Use of Personal Information
Vykon Inc. uses your information to offer and provide our products and services, and to support our business functions. These include order fulfillment, internal business processes, marketing, authentication, fraud prevention, and legal functions. Some examples include, but are not limited to:
- Purchasing, ordering, returning, exchanging or requesting certain information about our products, and communicating with you about these activities;
- Registering and/or servicing your personal account;
- Contacting our Phone Support;
- Visiting, registering (creating an account), or servicing your account with our Sites;
- Sending you information about our products or services;
- Providing customer service and alert you to product information, including recalls;
- Providing us with comments or suggestions; or
- Otherwise submitting personal information to us along with any related content of the communication.
We may collect and store the following personally identifiable information:
- Email address, physical contact information, shipping, billing and other information you provide to purchase or ship an item or items;
- Customer service history including dispute resolution, correspondence through our sites, and correspondence sent to us;
- Other information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- Information you choose to provide through the linking of devices where you are actively choosing to share personal information, including health information, to interact with an application or program we host on our site;
- Information you choose to allow us access to through social media channels;
- Information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data.
We may also collect Personal Information about you from our Service Providers who provide us with e-commerce related services related to the Sites.
Shopping at vykoncustoms.com or vykonsupplements.com
When you use a credit card for your purchases, we will collect your credit card information and keep a history of your purchases. We use this information to process your orders and to better assist you when you contact us.
When you return previously purchased merchandise or request a refund or exchange, you may be asked to give your name, address, phone number and provide information that identifies you, such as your credit card. We collect this information to help prevent fraud.
When you call Vykon Inc. about a product, delivery, billing question or for customer service, you may be asked for Personal Information that identifies you along with additional information we need to help us promptly answer your question, such as your name and address and a phone number where we might contact you. We may retain this information to assist you in the future.
Registration is a required service provided by our Sites. You do not have to register to browse on our Sites, but you do have to register to purchase products on our Sites. When you register, you are asked for information such as your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, a password that you select, and your certification qualifications.
Questions or Surveys
When you ask a question or participate in a survey through our Sites, we may collect your name, address, phone number and e-mail address. We use this information to administer your participation.
Product Information and Marketing Materials
We would like to inform you of product updates and services that might benefit you or your practice. We may also send you mail, email, or call you with information about our product and service offerings if you have provided us with your name and address, email address or phone numbers. At any time, if you would like to stop receiving such information from Vykon Inc., please see the “Privacy Preferences/Opt-Out” section of this Privacy Statement.
Access to Personal Information by Companies that Work with or on Behalf of Vykon
Some of our operations, such as our electronic commerce, may be managed by Service Providers who are unaffiliated companies. These companies may share Personal Information with their affiliates and service providers whom they engage to perform services related to our Sites or the operation of our business. Examples of these services include payment processing and authorization, fraud protection and credit risk reduction, product customization, order fulfillment and shipping, marketing and promotional material distribution, Web site evaluation, data analysis and, where applicable, data cleansing. These companies may have access to your Personal Information on a confidential basis only to the extent necessary to perform their functions. In no event will we authorize these companies to use your Personal Information for any reason other than to provide you with those specific services.
If your purchases are being shipped to you, your shipping information will be shared with our delivery service providers (Canada Post, UPS, or other delivery companies we or you select). Our delivery service providers are asked not to use your Personal Information for any purpose other than making the delivery.
Sale of Business
As we continue to develop our business, we might sell, buy, or transfer assets. In such transactions, customer information (which includes your Personal Information) generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that Vykon Inc. or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets and is permissible under law.
Disclosures of Personal Information in Legal Proceedings
If Vykon Inc. or any of our Service Providers is requested by law enforcement officials or judicial authorities to provide Personal Information on individual users, Vykon Inc. or the applicable Service Provider may, without your consent, provide such information. In matters involving claims of personal or public safety, Vykon Inc. or the applicable Service Provider may provide your Personal Information to appropriate authorities without your consent or court process. Vykon Inc. or our Service Providers also will provide your Personal Information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order, or to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law, or in litigation involving Vykon Inc., the applicable Service Provider, or otherwise as required by law.
Access to Personal Information
You may request access to the Personal Information that we have about you. If you are a registered user with our Sites, you can access your profile information at any time by clicking on the “My Account” link at the top of any page on the Site on which you registered.
You may change your marketing preferences or remove yourself from our mailing list by clicking on an “unsubscribe” hyperlink contained in promotional emails we send you or by contacting us at: Vykon Inc., 2500 Solandt Road, Suite 210, Ottawa, Ontario, K2K 3G5 or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Information about Our Sites
Visiting Our Site
In general, you can visit our Sites without telling us who you are or providing us with any information. However, we collect the IP (Internet protocol) addresses of all visitors to our Sites and other related information such as page requests, browser type, operating system and average time spent on our Sites. We use this information to monitor and improve our Sites.
Automated Information Collection
We receive and store certain types of information when you interact with our websites, emails, and online advertising. Our purpose is to allow the websites to work correctly, to evaluate use of the website, and to support website analytics and marketing campaigns. Some examples include:
- We may collect technical information such as your internet protocol address, your device operating system and browser type, the address of a referring website, if any, and the path you take through our websites.
- Allowing you to enter your password less frequently
- Remembering your preferences
- Presenting information that’s targeted to your interests
- Measuring the effectiveness of our sites, services, content, and advertising
Cookies and Tracer Tags
Our Sites use a technology called “cookies”. A cookie is a tiny element of data that our Sites can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your hard drive so we can recognize you when you return. All pages on our Sites where you are prompted to log in or that are customizable require that you accept cookies. If you have registered with our Sites, these cookies (1) may let us know who you are, (2) are necessary to access your account information (stored on our computers) in order to deliver products and personalized services, and (3) will provide us and our Service Providers with information that we will use to personalize our Sites in accordance with your preferences. Cookies are also required to optimize your shopping experience in that they allow you to add multiple items to your shopping basket before checking out. You may set your Web browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. However, should you decide not to accept cookies from our Sites, you will limit the functionality we can provide when you visit our Sites.
We Also Use the Following Tools
Google Analytics – This is a web analytics tool by Google Inc., hereinafter referred to as “Google”, to record your online activities on our site and to determine how many users are visiting us, what contents of our page are viewed, and how many times. The evaluation is done anonymously. Google Analytics cookies, including the Google Analytics tool “anonymous IP address” and usage data, are usually transmitted to a Google server in the United States and stored there. For further information, please refer to https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de. At https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de. Google Analytics offers the option to opt out of data collection.
Google AdWords – This is used to record website visits for advertising purposes (remarketing) in Google and in the Display Network. When you visit a website, your browser saves cookies that allow you to be recognized as a visitor when you visit websites that belong to Google’s advertising network. On these pages, ads that relate to content that you previously viewed on other websites that use Google’s remarketing function can be presented to you as a visitor. You can opt out of data collection by Google AdWords on the website http://www.google.com/settings/ads
Security of Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure of Personal Information in our custody and control. We also are committed to employing reasonable technology in order to protect the security of our Sites. However, even with the best technology, no website is 100% secure. We will take reasonable measures which we believe are appropriate to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction, and, where possible, will ask that any third parties to whom we may transfer such information to take comparable steps to protect that security.
When you place orders on our Sites, all of your order information, including your card number and delivery address, is transmitted through the Internet using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL technology causes your browser to encrypt your order information before transmitting it to our secure server. SSL technology, an industry standard, is designed to prevent someone other than operators of our Sites from capturing and viewing your Personal Information. Since any order information you provide to us on our Sites will be transmitted using a secure connection, if your Web browser cannot support this level of security, you will not be able to order products through our Sites. The most recent versions of Google Chrome, Netscape Navigator, Apple Safari, and Microsoft Internet Explorer can support a secure connection and can be downloaded for free from the Google, Netscape, Apple, or Microsoft website respectively.
To provide you with an increased level of security, online access to your Personal Information is protected with a password you select. We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. Vykon Inc. will never ask you for your password in any unsolicited communication (including unsolicited correspondence such as letters, phone calls or e-mail messages).
Our Privacy Statement and Outside Links
Privacy Statement Modifications
From time to time we may modify or amend this Privacy Statement in order to comply with new laws or regulations or to reflect future changes in our business practices. Any changes in our policies will be communicated in this page so please check back on occasion. We also may post a notice on our Sites or send an email describing the changes.
If you have any questions about our handling of Personal Information, please contact us at Vykon Inc., 2500 Solandt Road, Suite 210, Ottawa, Ontario, K2K 3G5 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Copyright VYKON INC. 2024.
Payment Terms (30 day cookie): Payouts are made the first of the month based on Total Cart Value per Conversion and with a $100 commission minimum. Refunds and cancellations will be automatically deducted from your payout balance as they are processed.
Affiliates will be paid out in the currency of their stated country. Canadians will be paid out in Canadian dollars and affiliates located outside of Canada will be paid in US dollars.
General Requirements for Acceptance:
- You must operate a website or business within the health industry or an industry that compliments Vykon Supplements.
- You must operate a registered business.
- You must be in compliance with our Terms of Service.
- No coupon or offer sites.
After receiving your application, we will review your information and notify you of your acceptance into our Program. Please allow up to 2 weeks for your application to be reviewed. We reserve the right to reject any application, however we encourage you to contact us if you feel we have made an incorrect decision.
Your participating website(s) may not:
- Infringe on our or any anyone else’s intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights.
- Violate any law, rule or regulation.
- Contain any content that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, harassing, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography or sexually explicit materials.
- Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
- Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website. This includes toolbars, browser plug-ins, extensions and add-ons.
Linking to our website:
Your Website will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of our Website. You will also not use any means to create the impression that your Website is our Website or any part of our Website including, without limitation, framing of our Website in any manner. You may not engage in cookie stuffing or include pop-ups, false or misleading links on your website. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring URL information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating). Using redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain is prohibited.
If you are enrolled in our Program and participate in PPC advertising, you must adhere to our PPC guidelines as follows:
- You may not bid on any of our trademarks (which are identified below), including any variations or misspellings thereof for search or content-based campaigns on Google, MSN, Yahoo, Facebook or any other network.
- You may not use our trademarked terms in sequence with any other keyword. You may not use our trademarked terms in your ad title, ad copy, display name or as the display url.
- You may not directly link to our website from any Pay Per Click ad or use redirects that yield the same result. Affiliate links must be directed to an actual page on your website.
- If you automate your PPC campaigns, it is your responsibility to exclude our trademarked terms from your program and we strongly suggest you add our trademarked terms as negative keywords. We have a strict no tolerance policy on PPC trademark bidding.
VYKON® – U.S. Reg. No. 6,995,666
- You may not use a coupon site or offer site to promote our program.
- You may not submit your affiliate code to any coupon sites. Any transaction coming from a coupon or offer site will be reversed.
- You may ONLY advertise coupon/discount codes that are provided exclusively to you through the affiliate program.
Use of any of our trademarked terms as part of the domain or subdomain for your website is strictly prohibited.
Use of any of our trademarked terms as part of your social handle is strictly prohibited.
- You ARE ALLOWED to promote Vykon on your own social media pages or groups you manage; more specifically, you are welcome to use your tracking links on your personal Facebook, Twitter, and other social media pages.
- You ARE PROHIBITED from posting your tracking links on OUR Facebook, Twitter, and other social media company pages in an attempt to turn those links into partner sales.
- You ARE PROHIBITED from running Facebook ads with our trademarks.
- You ARE PROHIBITED from creating a social media account that includes our trademarks in the page name and/or username.
The Use of Health Product Language, Promotions & Endorsements:
- We don’t support the use of celebrity endorsements.
- We do not condone the use of or promises of cures to any illness, disease or symptom (as they’re not always universally true for all people and are against FDA/FTC rules or for Health Canada)
- Promotions can mention our products MAY prevent, support or help with certain conditions (ideally when accompanied by links to relevant studies or cited sources). We ask all our affiliates to avoid mentioning COVID-19, Coronavirus, cancer cures as no one product can claim that universally. We can carefully mention they may help with inflammation, antioxidant support etc in order to abide by compliance rules.
If you intend to promote our Program via email campaigns, you must adhere to the following: E-mail must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the email is being sent on behalf of Vykon Supplements.
Reversal and Communication Policy:
We reserve the right to reverse orders due to order cancellations, duplicate tracking, returns, disputed charges, and program violations as outlined in these terms and conditions. If we ask you for clarification or more information on any orders or clicks that we suspect may be in violation of our terms and conditions, we expect that you will respond in a timely and honest manner. Below are violations of our communications policy. If any of the following apply, then we reserve the absolute right to reverse orders or suspend you from the program.
- You are not forthcoming, intentionally vague or are found to be lying.
- You are not responsive within a reasonable time period.
- You cannot substantiate or validate the source of your traffic to our program with clear and demonstrable proof.
- Resembles Vykon Supplements and falsely have customers believe that you are Vykon Supplements.
- If you promote violence or illegal activities.
- If you promote discrimination, based on race, religion, sex, nationality, disability, age or any other type of discrimination characteristics protected by anti-discrimination laws.
- You send abusive or hateful forms of communication to the Vykon Team, or participate in any forms of internet trolling towards Vykon. Failure to comply with any of the terms, conditions, guidelines or restrictions of this Addendum shall result in
- your forfeiture of all commissions earned by you in connection with our Affiliate Program during the 30 days immediately preceding the date on which we learn of your violation, and
- your forfeiture of all commissions arising out of your efforts or services subsequent to the date on which we learn of your violation.
Your forfeiture of commissions hereunder shall not be construed an election of remedies on our party, and such forfeiture shall be in addition to any other right, power or remedy that we may have, at law or in equity, and each such right, power or remedy shall be cumulative and non-exclusive. This Addendum, and the rights of the parties hereunder shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario, and such laws shall govern all rights and remedies without regard to principles of conflict of laws. Any dispute arising between you and us shall be decided exclusively by the Province or Federal Courts located in Ottawa, Ontario and you submit to the jurisdiction of such Courts and agree that such Courts shall provide an appropriate forum.
firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.